Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's day with baby

Hi bb,

This post is for u. Want u to know u got a number 1 daddy.

Today is Valentine's day. This is the best Valentine's day I had so far even though there are no flowers or presents given by daddy.

We didn't celebrate Valentine's day at any restaurant. It was simple. After a simple meal at Star Vista, we went back to our lovely woodlands home. We haven't been back for more than 1 month.

It was a pleasant surprise. Daddy had took a half day leave two days ago just to come to woodlands house for "spring cleaning". He spent hours cleaning the house for YOU.

We only stayed for 1 night but I was super happy. Daddy spent the whole day playing with you (most of the time helping you to change diapers! Haha. You poo alot u know? Many times are explosives kind and Daddy had to wash your pants).

I had my best shower too. Because I get to hear the voices of you and daddy playing/"arguing" while I bathe.

I love you daddy and I love you bb. Hope that you are having a sweet dream now. Daddy is holding you in his arms and don't dare to move a single inch as he is afraid that you will wake up. Think you had alot of fun and joy for your first Valentine's Day. Looking forward to celebrating with both of you the next Valentine's Day!

P.S you just poo again!

No comments:

Post a Comment