Thursday 1 June 2017

I am falling head over heels with my 18-month-old toddler

I am falling head over heels with you darling.

As you shower me with so much kisses and hugs everyday.

As you constantly smile at me and laugh with me over the silliest thing.

Every morning, the first thing you do is to "koala bear" hug me.

In the middle of the night, I stay awake to admire your beautiful face while you will wrap your tiny arm around my neck.

You drop all your toys and run towards me to hug me the moment when you see me.

My phone memory keep getting full as I record thousands of your cute videos and photos.

I am constantly thinking about you, buying your favourite food, clothes and toys, showering you with love.

I love you baby. I love you my 18-month-old cutie pie, 18-month-old beautiful toddler.

From your mummy who will always love you more and more each day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the article! Do check out my website www.deco-man.com

    ReplyDelete